Our comprehensive avionics services include:
- Avionics Maintenance
- Avionics Upgrades
- Avionics Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- New Avionics Installations
- Altimeter/Encoder/Transponder 2 year certifications as required by FAR 91.411/91.413
And much more!
TAP INTO A NEW GENERATION OF FASTER, SMARTER AVIONICS
With more pixels, more processing power, more speed and performance, the GTN 750Xi/650Xi systems bring exciting new growth capabilities to the industry’s premier GPS/Nav/Comm/MFD platform.
Visualize your entire flight plan, including holds and approaches on a big 6.9” touch display. Faster is better. High-speed processors cut boot-up time by 50% over earlier GTN models. Fly the approaches you want — from visual glidepaths to LPV, RNAV, ILS and more. It’s interface-friendly with a wide range of existing avionics, autopilots and flight displays. Wirelessly load flight plans and database updates with an optional Connext® link. Upgrade? New GTN Xi series offers easy slide-in upgrade for existing GTN avionics.
G500TXI/G600TXI Touchscreen Flight Displays for General Aviation Aircraft
- Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading scalability and flexibility in a wide range of panel configurations
- Engine indication system (EIS) optionally available on 7” displays or 10.6” display with split-screen data strip
- HSI mapping enhances situational awareness with MFD-like geographical map detail, weather, traffic display and more — overlaid within HSI portion of the primary flight display (PFD)
- Interfaces with popular avionics and autopilots, offering full touchscreen system continuity with our GTN™ and GTN Xi series¹
- Full compatibility with original G500 system sensors for a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path
REPLACE ANALOG GAUGES WITH ELECTRONIC DISPLAYS Adaptable to a full range of instrument formats and functions, our GI 275 electronic display lets you keep the classic look of your panel while upgrading with modern, reliable glass touchscreen display technology. Out with the old, in with the new. It flush mounts in a standard 3-1/8” round cutout. From piston singles to jets, it’s STC’d for more than one thousand make/model aircraft. How do you see it? Attitude, altitude, airspeed, CDI, HSI, MFD or EIS. It’s available with precise digital ADAHRS and interface to drive select autopilots. Connect your cockpit with built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® technology. Know you’ll get home with up to 60 minutes of optional backup battery power.
Bring New Levels of Autopilot Capability and Reliability to Your Aircraft- GFC500/600
- Cost-effective, superior in-flight characteristics, built-in self-monitoring capabilities and minimal maintenance needs when compared to older generation autopilot systems
- Designed for single- and twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft that have a wide range of aircraft speed and performance characteristics, GFC 600 is now available for a growing list of aircraft models
- Stand-alone autopilot that boasts superior integration potential with G600/G500 and TXi series glass flight displays, Garmin navigators, as well as a variety of third-party equipment
- Robust feature set, including safety features such as underspeed and overspeed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode button, Garmin ESP™ (Electronic Stability and Protection), Smart Rudder Bias capability1, Flight Director (FD), coupled approaches and missed approaches when paired with a compatible navigator and much more
- Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll) capabilities as well as pitch trim (provides automatic trim and manual electric trim); addition of optional fourth servo adds yaw damp capability
Steam Clean Your Panel with Aspen Avionics.
The brand-new and affordable Evolution 1000 Pro MAX brings the latest generation of display technology and capabilities that bridge the avionics technology gap. For Aspen customers old and new, your investment retains its value, and will never be obsolete. Period. This applies to legacy primary and multi-function displays already installed. This revolutionary upgrade is now available! We also offer an affordable and simple, legacy Evolution 1000 Pro MAX PFD upgrade path to new Pro MAX features with a new two-year warranty! Now, all Evolution displays will be MAX-based to enhance functionality and performance across our entire product line.